- Many skin care lines contain alpha-hydroxy, acids, and other agents designed to peel away skin cells.
- When undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, these agents, heavy exfoliants, and harsh scrubs are not appropriate.
- Skin conditions associated with oncology therapies include mild epidermal dehydration, dryness, mild inflammations, and compromised skin barrier.
- A certified professional trained in oncology esthetics can identify which skin treatments can be safely treated and use a product line designed for compromised skin.
- A healing facial will improve skin condition, reduce stress, and boost self confidence.
- Available in Hainesport only with Lorraine.